ASSEMBLY OF PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS WITH ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS (EMS-Electronic Manufacturing Services);
- Besides manufacturing LED lamps and electronic devices for the control and command thereof, AMIRAS C&L Impex SRL has available production capacities for the assembly of the most complex printed circuit boards (PCB) with SMD components and THT (electronic components with leads), preparation of cables and connection wires, the protection thereof with specials resins and manufacture of various mechanical accessories.
These services include the following activities:
- The procurement of electronic components and materials specific to the electronic industry, from traditional suppliers from the global market, so that customers would be qualitatively satisfied at minimum costs;
- Preparation of materials with high productivity equipment (cutting and performing terminals, processing o cables, etc);
- Assembly of SMD components on an automatic highly productive and flexible line, being able to process printed circuit boards-PCBs with sizes of up to 1500 mm (in length), soldering is done in “reflow” oven with nitrogen atmosphere and each assembled circuit is automatically optical inspection (AOI) in-line;
- The assembly of THT components (with terminals) is done semi-automatically by using an equipment that ensures accuracy;
- Soldering the components is done with the selective soldering equipment in nitrogen atmosphere or dual wave solderind equipment;
- Final testing is done with stands for testing and reliability-rendering, which are specific to each electronic device/ circuit;
- The final assembly of electronic devices includes the activities of achieving mechanical subassemblies wherein the tested and reliable electronic circuits are mounted subsequently.
Through its specialists, AMIRAS C&L Impex SRL carries out services of designing electrical equipment for the distribution and use of electricity with voltages ranging from 0.40KV to 20KV (Feasibility Study, Solution Study, Technical Project)
- Industrial electrical facilities and systems
- Overhead and underground electricity lines and connections with rated voltages of 0.4kV÷20 kV
- Low and medium voltage transformer stations (supply points, connection points);
- Three-phase/ single-phase connections, overhead or underground connections;
- Electrical grids of public (street, environmental and pedestrian) lighting and indoor lighting;
- Electricity grids for the supply of residential assemblies;
- Industrial electricity supplies for small, medium and large enterprises;
- Protection and measurement equipment.
2. Maintenance and Repairs:
- for transformer stations;
- repairs and service in case of failures or other defects
- regular checks and reports
- maintenance services for the equipment;
- testing the protective equipment;
- measuring the earth outlets;
- check of the continuity of connections to earth outlets, the electrical panels and boards;
- checks and measurements of protections by relays and automations (PRAM).
- maintenance works on the public (street, environmental and pedestrian) lighting fixtures and indoor lighting.
3. Execution of Medium and Low Voltage Power Grids:
- low voltage lines for public lighting;
- underground power lines;
- upgrading the low and medium voltage power grids;
- releases of sites for low and medium voltage lines;
- indoor power facilities related to civil and industrial buildings;
- low voltage power facilities for use;
- overhead and underground electrical single-phased and three-phased connections, facilities for the connection to low voltage; overhead and/ or underground power lines with rated voltages of 0.4 kV – 20 kV;
- electricity grids for the supply of residential assemblies.