Through its specialists, AMIRAS C&L Impex SRL carries out services of designing electrical equipment for the distribution and use of electricity with voltages ranging from 0.40KV to 20KV (Feasibility Study, Solution Study, Technical Project)
- Industrial electrical facilities and systems
- Overhead and underground electricity lines and connections with rated voltages of 0.4kV÷20 kV
- Low and medium voltage transformer stations (supply points, connection points);
- Three-phase/ single-phase connections, overhead or underground connections;
- Electrical grids of public (street, environmental and pedestrian) lighting and indoor lighting;
- Electricity grids for the supply of residential assemblies;
- Industrial electricity supplies for small, medium and large enterprises;
- Protection and measurement equipment.
2. Maintenance and Repairs:
- for transformer stations;
- repairs and service in case of failures or other defects
- regular checks and reports
- maintenance services for the equipment;
- testing the protective equipment;
- measuring the earth outlets;
- check of the continuity of connections to earth outlets, the electrical panels and boards;
- checks and measurements of protections by relays and automations (PRAM).
- maintenance works on the public (street, environmental and pedestrian) lighting fixtures and indoor lighting.
3. Execution of Medium and Low Voltage Power Grids:
- low voltage lines for public lighting;
- underground power lines;
- upgrading the low and medium voltage power grids;
- releases of sites for low and medium voltage lines;
- indoor power facilities related to civil and industrial buildings;
- low voltage power facilities for use;
- overhead and underground electrical single-phased and three-phased connections, facilities for the connection to low voltage; overhead and/ or underground power lines with rated voltages of 0.4 kV – 20 kV;
- electricity grids for the supply of residential assemblies.